Donate to WRBS|
Join our growing family of donors!
There are several ways to contribute to WRBS or River Valley Ranch:
GIFTS OF CASH:
Online: Our online giving is easy and completely secure. Mail: Send your donation to:
Peter and John Ministries
Attn: Johnny Iseminger
3500 Commerce Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21227
OTHER TYPES OF GIFTS:
Contact Johnny Iseminger (443-874-3532) to discuss:
- Bequest - A way to gift through your will: give to WRBS or River Valley Ranch without affecting cash flow during your lifetime
- Beneficiary Designation - Gift a portion or all of your IRA retirement accounts to the ministry
- Charitable Gift Annuity - While supporting the ministry with a cash gift, receive a fixed lifetime payout plus tax benefits
- Charitable Remainder Trust - Give a large gift, or a gift of a highly appreciated assets (real estate or stock), and receive a tax break along with a fixed income payout every year
- Deferred Charitable Remainder - Trust Make a large gift today for an immediate tax break, and create a source of income in later years, i.e. for retirement
- Retained Life Estate - Receive a significant tax deduction by donating a residence while retaining the right to live there for life.
- Gifts of Securities and other properties - Receive an immediate tax deduction and, possibly, save all capital gains taxes
- Pension Protection Act of 2006 - If you are 70 and 1/2 years old, the law requires you to start making withdrawals from your Individual Retirement Account. Using PPA 2006, you can give a charitable gift directly from your IRA without declaring it as income.
And remember, the value of your prayers is immeasurable!
"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." - James 5:16
We especially invite your gifts to the Founder's Legacy Endowment which is designed to help create financial stability for the Peter & John Ministries in the years to come.
The Peter & John Radio Fellowship is a registered 501(c)3 organization. All gifts are tax deductible.